• Fresh graduates and college dropouts aiming to make a career in the exiting and rapidly growing field of logistics.
• People working in warehouses, hyper/super markets, Container freight stations, retail, manufacturing and other allied logistics functions without a professional qualification.
• BPO employees who want to work in processes related to supply chain, procurement and back office operations.
• Those who are aiming to enter into e-commerce fulfilment (Amazon, Flipkart etc) Centre.
The Professional Diploma in Warehouse Management consists of 4 modules:
- Logistics Foundation
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Resourcing a warehouse
- D.G management & IMDG code
This course will provide the student a theoretical and practical guidelines to improving the efficiency and minimizing costs in the modern warehouse. Also train the student on the hazardous goods management,international health & safety and environment protection regulations related to warehousing..
Objectives : To assist the participants to shape a new career in the dynamic and rapidly expanding field of warehousing. People those who are trained and professionally qualified in warehousing are in demand in industries such as manufacturing, retail, pharmaceuticals, ports and CFSs, BPO and other allied logistics sectors.
Good luck and welcome to the class!